Sunday, November 4, 2012

Answer The Question: What is Your Favorite Quotation?

As anyone that follows either my blog or twitter account already knows I am a quotes junkie. I absolutely love discovering, reading, collecting, and sharing great quotations! In a blog post a couple of weeks ago, I asked readers to answer the question, "What Good is Art?" and posted my favorite responses (My Favorite Responses to the Question "What Good is Art?"). I received so many great answers and enjoyed reading them so much that I want to do the same thing, except this time the question is, "What is Your Favorite Quotation and Why?" Please email responses to karamonterey@hotmail.com using the subject "Favorite Quote" by November 11, 2012 and I will post my favorite answers on my blog next week. I can't wait to hear your answers! Please share this with anyone you think may be interested in participating. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not afraid of death. It's just that I don't like the hours." Just love this as vintage Woody Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately missed this when the question was asked, but still wanted to share a favorite of mine (incidentally, I'm a huge Woody Allen quote fan too John :)...

    "Certainly one response is laughter... it is the soul seeking some relief."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

    ReplyDelete