You don't have to be a recent graduate to be inspired by the best of the best commencement speeches. Here are five that are definitely worth listening to if you haven't already!
1. Neil Gaiman at The University of the Arts in Philadelphia in 2012
2. Steve Jobs at Stanford in 2005
3. David Foster Wallace at Kenyon College in 2005
4. Mark Lewis at University of Texas Austin in 2000
Speech Transcript Is Here: http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/admin/Grad/lewis.html
5. JK Rowling at Harvard University in 2008